Sunday 26 May 2013

After reading blogs about movies I noticed the vast amount of views and opinions which people have on the subject. I also noticed that on the blogs about movies, they had videos, facts and opinions on upcoming movies and lots of comments on the best movies we've seen already in 2013. I believe that I can bring a fresh feel to the blogging world giving the facts on all the movies we love and anticipate to watch this year.

I will be giving an overview of the best and brightest movies of 2013, rating what I believe its star rating should be, in some ways being a critic in my own right. As I blog on the subject of movies I assure you that I have done my research and will be offering you facts on the movies as well as a description. This I hope will help give you an all around understanding of the movie as well as a star rating, with a separate description of the good points about the movie as well as the bad points. I believe that all reviews should be non- biased offering a fair view on the movies and good and bad aspects to give the reader an idea on whether the movie is what they may like to watch or not. In saying this, comments will be well received and I will hope to reply to them if you wish and answer any possible questions which you may have. If you have seen the movie and would also like to comment then please do as all opinions will be well received and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment